Medieval II: Total War™
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP
- Celeron 1.5GHz Pentium 4® (1500MHz) or equivalent AMD® processor
- 512MB RAM
- 11GB of uncompressed free hard disk space
- 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound cardand latest drivers
- 100% Windows® 2000/XP compatible mouse,keyboard and latest drivers
- DirectX® 9.0c
- 128MB Hardware Accelerated video card with Shader 1 support and the latest drivers. Must be 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible
- 1024 x 768 minimum display resolution
- Internet (TCP / IP) play supported; Internet play requires broadband connection and latest drivers; LAN play requires Network card.
Medieval II: Total War™ Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Medieval II: Total War™ game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You'll manage your empire with an iron fist, handling everything from building and improving cities to recruiting and training armies. Wield diplomacy to manipulate allies and enemies, outsmart the dreaded Inquisition, and influence the Pope. Lead the fight in the Crusades and bring victory to Islam or Christianity in the Holy War. Rewrite history and conquer the world. This is Total War!
- Bigger and better real-time battles. Improved combat choreography, larger armies, quicker pace, and spectacular finishing moves make this the most visceral and exciting Total War ever.
- New epic campaign. The ambitious single player campaign will span three continents and let players sail across to the Americas to confront the Aztecs on their home soil.
- Greater accessibility. An enhanced user interface and optional shorter campaigns make the Total War experience faster and easier to enjoy than ever before.
- Over 40 new features. An advanced terrain system, enhanced weather effects, and more will help you divide and conquer.
- Intense Multiplayer Battles. Wage war against other players in 8-way multiplayer games across the Internet and LAN.
NOTE: Because the Kingdoms expansion uses core game elements from the Medieval II: Total War game, it is required that you use the same method for purchasing Kingdoms as you did in purchasing Medieval II: Total War. If you purchase Medieval II: Total War from Steam, then please use Steam to purchase Kingdoms.