Medieval II: Total War™ Kingdoms
The Creative Assembly
- Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP
- Processor: Celeron 1.5GHz Pentium 4® (1500MHz) or equivalent AMD® processor. (2.4 GHz P4 Recommended)
- RAM: 512 MB of RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
- Disk Space: 5 GB of uncompressed hard drive space
- Graphics Card*: 128MB Hardware Accelerated video card with Shader 1 supportand the latest drivers. Must be 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible. (256 MB NVIDIA® GeForce™ 7300 or greater or ATI® Radeon® X1600 or greater recommended)
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers
- DirectX Version: DirectX® 9.0c
- Input Devices: 100% Windows® 2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and latest drivers
- Multiplayer: Internet (TCP / IP) play supported; Internet play requires broadband connection and latest drivers; LAN play requires Network card.
- *Note:Some cards may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Medieval II: Total War. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatibility.
Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Medieval II: Total War™ Kingdoms game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Kingdoms is the most content-rich expansion ever produced for a Total War game, with four new entire campaigns centered on expanded maps of the British Isles, Teutonic Northern Europe, the Middle East, and the Americas. In Medieval II, you were only given a tantalizing glimpse of South America, but in Kingdoms, vast tracts of land in both North and South America have been opened up for you to conquer. All-new factions from the New World are also now fully playable, including the Aztecs, Apaches, and Mayans.
Along with the new maps in the Britannia, Teutonic, Crusades, and New World Campaigns, there are 13 new factions to play, over 110 units to control, and 50 building types, adding up to 80 hours of new gameplay. Kingdoms also offers new multiplayer maps and hotseat multiplayer, a first for the Total War series, allowing you to play one-versus-one campaign games on the same computer.
- Four new campaigns - Britannia, Teutonic, Crusades, and New World
- 10 new units
- 13 new factions
- 9 new agents
- 50 new buildings
- 60+ new territories across four new maps
- 15 new multiplayer maps and scenarios
- All-new 1v1 hotseat multiplayer campaign mode