Perimeter: Emperor's Testament
- OS: Windows XP/7/8
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4+ or AMD Athlon XP 2GHz and faster
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia or AMD video card with 128Mb VRAM or more
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Online play no longer supported, LAN play is possible
Perimeter: Emperor's Testament Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Perimeter: Emperor's Testament game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
But the end of the hard tests is not in sight, and finally due to the despotism of Spirits and the underground intrigues Exodus went to pieces. New factions have arisen - the Empire and the Harkback. Each faction had their own goals and philosophy. The Harkbacks believed that the old Earth has not died, and the Empire - the most mysterious faction - believed that humans should stay in the Chain of Worlds. The antagonism boiled into a war that has been going on for many decades in many worlds.
Whereas the Spirits are on the way to their destination and the Harkbacks are seeking the mythical Earth, the Emperor builds up his Sponge Empire using automatic bases - his Vice Frames. He does not believe in the old or in the new Earth.
Secretly the Emperor creates the Mechanical Spirit - a super mechanism to help him discover new Worlds. Only the Emperor's mortal foes the Spirits could discover new worlds, and that was the source of their power. But now the new time has come.
One of the Vice frames starts testing this mechanism, it leads to the appearance of a super mind - Mechanical Messiah and the discovery of the parallel Chain of the Psycho-sphere Worlds. We also meet the "lost" Exodus Frames and find traces of the mysterious alien race. The three sides are in the middle of the deadly battle: the Scourge against the Emperor's Slaves, Lash of the Spirits against the Calling of Messiah, a dead truth against a newborn lie.
Who are the Spirits - savers or killers of the human race? Who is Messiah judge or a puppet? Who is the Emperor? Who will win? The player will find out the answer during the spectacular single player campaign in Perimeter: Emperor's Testament.
"I feel hungry tension of the highest spheres. Flesh and blood of the Sponge have been set in motion; they are pulsating around the world in which the Emperor is creating a new history of the great Chain."
- Fast paced Real-Time-Strategy action
- Construct or destroy the very gameworld environments themselves using terraforming
- Vast singleplayer campaign expanding the story of the original Perimeter
- New special units, buildings and soundtrack
- Perimeter: Emperor's Testament is affected by the GameSpy shutdown on the 31st of May. You can continue to play the game through LAN, DirectIP and GameRanger.