Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Zombies are invading your home, and the only defense is your arsenal of plants! Armed with an alien nursery-worth of zombie-zapping plants like peashooters and cherry bombs, you'll need to think fast and plant faster to stop dozens of types of zombies dead in their tracks. Obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog and a swimming pool add to the challenge, and with five game modes to dig into, the fun never dies!
- Play five game modes: Adventure, Mini-Games, Puzzle, Survival, plus the stress-free Zen Garden
- Conquer all 50 levels of Adventure mode through day, night, and fog, in a swimming pool and on the rooftop
- Battle 26 types of zombies including pole-vaulters, snorkelers and Zomboni drivers
- Earn 49 powerful perennials and collect coins to buy a pet snail, power-ups and more!
- Open the Almanac to see all the plants and zombies, plus amusing facts and quotes
- Browse Crazy Daves shop for special plants and tools to stem any zombie assault
- Amazing graphics and soundtrack, plus a bonus music video
- Infinite replayability: the game is never the same experience twice!
- Unlock all the Steam Achievements