Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
- Release date: 9/28/2011
- Developer: Gas Powered Games
- Genre: Strategy
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- New Playable Faction: A completely new playable faction will be available in multiplayer games and serve as the main threat during the new single-player campaign. This new threat is a cunning and devious race with advanced technology and are true masters of quantum technology. New weapons, new strategies, new conquests!
- New Units: 110 new land, sea, air, base and experimental units evolve armies to address strategic weakness or become the ultimate expressions of factional military doctrine.
- Warfare on an Epic Scale: Fully realized navies, orbital weaponry and advanced counter intelligence technologies give commanders unprecedented, deadly new capabilities in what is already the most strategic RTS on the market today.
- New Multiplayer Maps: New multiplayer battlefields provide new grounds for players to prove their supremacy.
- New Single Player Campaign: Play through a brand new single player campaign as you gather your forces to save mankind from extinction.