Tank Battle: 1944
- OS: Windows Vista
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- OS: Windows 7
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: Discrete graphics with 256 MB or more VRAM
Tank Battle: 1944 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Tank Battle: 1944 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Key Game Features
- Tutorial covering all the basics.
- Over 18 unique units.
- 12 Hotseat Multiplayer Scenarios.
- Four troop classes; Raw, Average, Veteran and Elite.
- Advanced tactical features including flank attacks, airstrikes, strategic movement, indirect fire and mounting and dismounting from vehicles
- Detailed combat analysis - see how the different factors such as terrain and armor affect the potential outcome.
- Help covering each unit type including stats and information.
- Charts covering terrain effects, shooting modifiers and ranged weapons.
- High Definition World War II Graphics.
- Steam Achievements, Cloud Saves and Trading Cards
8 Challenging Campaigns
- 9 Mission Rising Storm Campaign (Playing as the Americans)
- 12 Mission American Campaign. (Playing as the Americans)
- 12 mission German Campaign. (Playing as the Germans)
- 12 mission Bastogne campaign. (Playing as the Germans)
- 12 mission Northern Front campaign. (Playing as the Americans)
- 12 mission Iron Cross campaign. (Playing as Germans)
- 12 mission Bombardment campaign. (Playing as the Americans)
- 12 mission Juggernaut campaign. (Playing as the Americans)