Theatre of War 3: Korea Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Theatre of War 3: Korea game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
In this title tactical engagement experts can test their skills on a new strategic level. Move your forces over the entire Korean Peninsula, managing reserves, as well as the fuel and ammo supplies. Tactical battles in Theatre of War 3: Korea are generated based on the strategic situation.
- A new strategic mode greatly enhances the experience of tactical battles
- Non-linear dynamic campaigns, a first for the series
- Campaign generator with additional USSR faction for creating what-if scenarios
- Unique landscape modeling for correct infantry combat simulation
- Lots of new artillery, armor and aviation units, e.g. transport helicopters
- Updated control system focusing more on squads and not on individual soldiers
- Engineer Corps: real-time mining and demining
- Detailed replication of authentic Korean landscape and architecture
- New binocular view feature for total immersion