UFO: Extraterrestrials Gold
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
UFO: Extraterrestrials GOLD is a new GOLD edition which includes a number of changes and improvements giving a player a new look on the classic game: new maps, possibility to hire soldiers, globe UFO swarms and configurability. UFO: Extraterrestrials GOLD represents fiction in which the human race faces a threat from space, aimed to be a spiritual sequel developed by Chaos Concept. The game picks up where the original left off, incorporating a twist of the aliens defeating Earth. The game is set on a newly colonized planet named Esperanza, where the alien threat has just arrived. New items to research and produce:
- Proximity Grenades,
- Personal Energetic Shields,
- Autoguided Rocket Launcher with ballistic ammo
- Cyborg Battlearmor.
- Hydraulic Suite and many others
- Radar map in missons and a combat log
- Possibility to hire soldiers
- Cooperating UFO swarms on globe
- Performance optimizations
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page