*This link follows to Steam Store, from where you can get and install this game. Please note that this source supports only PCs with Windows, Mac, Linux and Steam OS.
**This link follows to Gog.com from where you can download digital version of this game.
How to get Doom 3: BFG Edition
This page contains links to the official sources of the game Doom 3: BFG Edition. So that you do not have problems with getting the game, we have prepared a detailed instruction.
How to get the game on Steam
Before installing the game through the digital distribution system Steam, please check whether your computer meets the system requirements of the game. If the game is supported on OS, follow the instruction.
- Press the "Get it on Steam" button and go to the Doom 3: BFG Edition game page on the Steam site.
- The Doom 3: BFG Edition game does not support all versions of Windows OS. The game is guaranteed to run on the following versions: Windows vista/ Windows 7.
- To check the version of Windows on your PC, press the Windows + R button on your keyboard, type winver and click "OK." A window will appear with a detailed description of the installed version of the OS.
- Also for the correct operation of the game your computer must meet specific hardware requirements. You can read more about them on the system requirements page.
- Make sure that you have an account on Steam. After the authorization, you can buy the game or add it to your library for free.
- Later, enable the Steam application, find the game in the library and install it. As soon as the launching is finished, your game is ready for playing.
How to get the game on GOG
GOG.com store distributes the official digital copies of games. But here you can also find some free game titles. Before getting the game on the GOG, check whether your PC meets the requirements for the correct operation of the Doom 3: BFG Edition game system requirements. If everything matches, please follow the instruction below.
- Find the Doom 3: BFG Edition and click on the "Get it on GOG" button, which will transfer you to the Doom 3: BFG Edition game page on this service.
- Log in to your GOG account for buying or getting a game for free. Then add it to your library.
- To install the Doom 3: BFG Edition game on a PC, you need to use the GOG Galaxy client or GOG Downloader. More details on working with these programs are described on the GOG Support page.
GET IT NOW!
We collect all legal sources for every game. To get this game you should go through the link below.
- Full Game Sales Data
- Games on Sale Alerts
- Video Walkthroughs
DOOM® 3: BFG Edition™ © 1993-2012 id Software LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. DOOM, DOOM II, DOOM 3, Resurrection of Evil, DOOM 3 BFG Edition, id, id Software, id Tech and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of id Software LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.
There’s a multitude of excellent puzzle games out ther...
If you’ve enjoyed playing the Hello Neighbor video gam...
We think of Solitaire Games for PC as of something that alwa...
Roblox is a gaming platform with many player-created games t...
Prediction is the keyword of the 2010s; keyboards predict wh...
After a long period of silence, it looks like the FNaF World...