Unfortunately, professional review of the Alum game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Alum is an original point-and-click adventure game. It has the nostalgic feel of classics (90's Lucasarts, Sierra games) mixed with modern game-play elements and pacing that caters more towards this generation. The world, story, and characters lean towards a RPG-esque style, while the game-play mechanics and puzzles stay true to the classic point-and-click genre.
- Features -
* Full length game (roughly 7-10 hours of gameplay)
* Over 70 hand-drawn backgrounds - Including a map screen to travel across the "Land of Tide"
* All original soundtrack (live recorded instruments mixed with electronic elements)
* Intuitive puzzles that are logical, balanced, and rewarding (no pixel hunting)
* Full voice acting
* Gratifying frame by frame animations
* Retro classic resolution