Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- A gripping storyline providing many hours of in-depth game play
- Over one hundred and fifty realistically rendered scenes
- Unique story-driven puzzles
- Captivating, life-like main character with voice-over
- Collectors Edition includes a bonus chapter and unlockable unlimited hidden-object play mode, plus additional content (available on most platforms): concept art, screensavers and wallpapers