Unfortunately, professional review of the BloodNet game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
I met her in her penthouse, expecting payment for the freelance job-and perhaps a little more. But I got more than I bargained for. I'm now part of an exclusive fraternity that moves catlike in the night through a world of high technology and senseless violence. I need to find a cure for this curse, even if it means hacking through every ICE in cyberspace, every rage ganger in Manhattan, every corrupt executive in the mega-corporate hierarchy of faceless fools. My name is Ransom Stark. I'm a vampire....
- Cyberpunk: set in a gritty, urban near future ruled by high-tech computer interfacing, oppressive mega-corporations, cybernetics, and dark, unleashed secrets of the soul.
- Vampires: sensual, Gothic, and terrifying; a mesmerizing combination of allure and danger, trust and treachery. Combine these two powerful genres and you have BloodNet, the only Cyberpunk Vampire game.
- Recruit cyberpunks, rage gangers, mercenaries and hackers to aid in your fight against the vampires.
- Immerse yourself in the bizarre virtual reality or cyberspace, where anything is possible.
- Experience a breakthrough in role-playing with astonishing 3-D Hallucinographic(TM) art.
- Includes Soundtrack!