Chaos on Deponia
Chaos on Deponia Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Chaos on Deponia game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
After the events on Deponia, it seems that Rufus came to his senses. He's grown prudent, amicable, kind and caring, without any intention to cause major mayhem just to further his own selfish ends. It seems he is far from chaining himself to flaming saw blades, training torpedo-dolphins or foraging through platypus nests. Or is he?
Ultimately it's a flaming saw blade grounding Goal on Deponia again. By accident, her consciousness gets split into three parts and stored to three different discs.
Now it's on Rufus once again to convince all three parts of Goal, utilizing his remarkable charming wits, to become one again, venture to Eylsium with her and save Deponia from certain doom while he's at it.
The second adventure on Deponia tells a unique, self-contained story playable without further knowledge of the first installment. Fans of the first game discover new aspects of familiar characters' backgrounds and see open questions answered.
- Unique world honoring the tradition of Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett and Matt Groening.
- Hand-drawn art design in full HD glory and high-quality cartoon animation drawn in comic style.
- Bizarre characters and wacky humor meet challenging puzzles.
- Elaborate soundtrack with many atmospheric tracks.
- From the creators of the award-winning adventures 'Edna & Harvey: The Breakout' , 'Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes' and 'The Whispered World'.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page