Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A continuing string of strange earthquakes are causing the worlds cities to crumble to ruin. Dr. Ambrose Inkone of the foremost minds of the technological revolutionhopes to expose the underlying cause of this supernatural phenomenon.
His research leads him to Hochwald, a town nestled high in the mountains near the mysterious Barber family castle. Yet, shortly after arriving at the estate, Dr. Ink disappears.
Its up to Dr. Inks longtime friend and confidante, Agent Evangeline Glass to save Dr. Ink and reveal what is causing the earthquakes. With only a mechanical raven to guide her, she must storm the well-secured castle and face the General Engineer of Gottland.
Agent Glass soon realizes that humans are not the only threat during these strange, revolutionary times
- Sneak into Hochwald Castle as Dr. Ink, alongside his faithful companion Matthew
- Rich, unique steampunk setting
- Mechanical crow Matthew is players sidekick
- 31 (38 in CE ) beautiful, hand-drawn locations
- Thrilling detective story with action elements
- Diverse adventure gameplay: flying on glider, impersonating a soldier, defeating mechanical creatures
- 30+ hidden steambugs to find
- 9 achievements to unlock
- Additional materials: concept art, wallpapers and a stunning soundtrack
- Bonus adventure (Inks Story) is a prequel to the main one