Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love is a surreal open-world exploration game about the creation of life, joy and the pointlessness of existence.
Eat fruit, nudge trees, stain the ground and thrill to the emergence of strange and vapid creatures in your fool's errand to reunite the Ancient Cube and Star.
Day breaks, grass grows, night falls, stars fall from the sky, trees shed their fruit...
And across the world other cubes like yourself are bounding around, each with their own tiny opinions to impart to you... if you have the patience to listen.
As the grey world comes to life - secrets emerge from the ground: discover ancient relics, bizarre monetary tokens and personal journal entries left by cubes long gone.
Fill your void with knowledge, flood the world with color, burn the world to ashes - and watch as an ancient entity is reborn.
- Explore an ever-changing, ever-bizarre world.
- Night falls, day rises, grass grows, and the world becomes slick with rain.
- Seek out the lost voices of the Tiny Things, unearth relics, pointlessly accumulate currency.
- Decrypt the bizarre language of the Tiny Things.
- Resurrect long-dead creatures.
- Flood the world with color.... and drown the world in fire.
- Raise strange new structures and bear witness as their occupants continue their grim calling