GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Rachel goes out drinking every night. Anthony plays his videogames. The machinery beneath the world keeps right on ticking. Epanalepsis is a narrative-focused point and click adventure game that tells a story about those connections across sixty years and beyond that pays equal homage to New Wave science fiction, cyberpunk dystopian stories, and the art cinema of the early 1990s.
- Play as three characters in three radically different time periods. Experience an authentically recreated 1990s, a consumerist 2010s, and a cyberpunk 2030s.
- Hand-crafted visuals wrung from the cramping hands of a very committed developer.
- Narrative-focused adventure gaming without the stress and trauma of puzzles or inventory management.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page