- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 1.8 Ghz Processor
- Memory: 1GB Ram
- Hard Drive: 1GB Free space
- OS: OS X version 10.11 El Capitan or later
- Processor: Intel Mac 1.8 Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB
- Hard Drive: 1GB free space
- Other Requirements:
Unfortunately, professional review of the Machinarium game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Help Josef the robot save his girlfriend Berta kidnapped by the Black Cap Brotherhood gang! Now in full-screen with 12 new achievements, additional languages and full controller support.
Machinarium is the award-winning independent adventure game developed by the makers of Samorost and Botanicula.
A little robot whos been thrown out to the scrap yard behind the city must return and confront the Black Cap Brotherhood and save his robot-girl friend.
- World: Machinarium world is populated only by robots of various forms and functions. One of the most interesting places in this world is old, rusty and legendary city of Machinarium where the game takes place
- Story: You will have to get rid of wicked robots from the Black Cap Brotherhood and save the head of the city and also your robot-girl friend
- Puzzles: You will be solving many logical puzzles, adventure quests, brain teasers and mini-games
- Graphics: Backgrounds and characters are 2D hand-drawn and there is more then one hour of carefully crafted animations
- Music: Beautiful original soundtrack was composed and recorded by Floex (Samorost2 OST)
- Communication: You won't find any lengthy boring dialogs in this game, characters talk by comic bubbles with simple animations and symbols