Help Josef the robot save his girlfriend Berta kidnapped by the Black Cap Brotherhood gang! Now in full-screen with 12 new achievements, additional languages and full controller support.
Machinarium is the award-winning independent adventure game developed by the makers of Samorost and Botanicula.
A little robot whos been thrown out to the scrap yard behind the city must return and confront the Black Cap Brotherhood and save his robot-girl friend.
- World: Machinarium world is populated only by robots of various forms and functions. One of the most interesting places in this world is old, rusty and legendary city of Machinarium where the game takes place
- Story: You will have to get rid of wicked robots from the Black Cap Brotherhood and save the head of the city and also your robot-girl friend
- Puzzles: You will be solving many logical puzzles, adventure quests, brain teasers and mini-games
- Graphics: Backgrounds and characters are 2D hand-drawn and there is more then one hour of carefully crafted animations
- Music: Beautiful original soundtrack was composed and recorded by Floex (Samorost2 OST)
- Communication: You won't find any lengthy boring dialogs in this game, characters talk by comic bubbles with simple animations and symbols
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.