Machinations: Fog of War Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Machinations: Fog of War game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
"Machinations: Fog of War" is a 150,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Chris Conley, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
- Explore a 150,000-word tale of deception, intrigue and betrayal in an age of gunpowder and rapier duels.
- Embody a lifelike automata with the ability to study and mimic the appearance and behavior of anyone you meet.
- Develop your personal skills, accumulate an array of disguises, and cultivate contacts and allies.
- Navigate the hostile waters of diplomacy, scheming and plotting when everyone has their own motives.
- Decide who to trust and who to deceive.
- Serve your master faithfully, or break away and serve only yourself.