Malus Code Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Malus Code game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Do you like extreme situations?
In order to study thermophiles that prefer high temperatures, Will decides to study at a university in Japan due to the many hot springs there. Amidst the cherry blossom trees, he encounters three partners in his lab. How will they spend their time together, and what conclusion will they reach? You have to see for yourself.
- Romance Adventure Kinetic Novel (with horror elements)
- Japanese voice acting (3 main characters, not including the player.)
- Fluid animation using E-mote
(Animation produced by the creators of E-mote, M2 Co., Ltd.)
- Japanese vocal opening theme
- Text can be displayed in English, Japanese (with furigana), Japanese (without furigana), hiragana, and romaji (alphabet), which can be useful for studying Japanese at various skill levels.
We have a facebook page. Check it out please!