Montague's Mount Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Montague's Mount game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The mixture of cold Atlantic water and coarse sand in your mouth brings you back from unconsciousness. Surrounded by the wreckage of a boats hull, you can only draw one conclusion: your vessel has been torn apart by the submerged rocks. The secrets of the island must be uncovered if you are ever going to find a way to escape. Where is everyone; is the island really uninhabited; and what is lurking within the isolated caves?
- New hints, storylines and voiceovers.
- Desolate yet beautiful environments to explore.
- Challenging puzzles to solve.
- Secrets and collectibles hidden across the island.
- Voice narration by Derek Riddell (Ugly Betty, Frankie, No Angels and more).
- Oculus Rift demo. (Windows only)
- First game to promote the Irish language (Gaeilge).
- Full language support for English, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish and Russian.