On The Path
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
UPD : Game was remastered on Octoder 3 , 2017 )
On The Path - is an RPG with elements of camp development
and a philosophical implication,
your main enemy here is the Time Limit.
- 6 - 8 hours of gameplay
- an abstract concept with a strange story and an uncomfortable world that makes you keep many aspects in your head
- two simultaneously decreasing timers
- Improving the Base, upgrade weapons, the Tower of Magic - as a classic canon
- :) You can take screenshots of F12, limiting this function to RPG Maker now in the past
- and an occasion for reflection.
On The Path - was planned as an experimental project on RPG Maker. The idea of the gameplay was to create one-and-a-half hours sessions with the development of Base, in a genre that resembles strategy. The session could have been lost, and the JRPG element should not have been decisive - the player's actions on the map should be decisive. This was stimulated by the idea of creating two simultaneously decreasing timers and their replenishment should be tied to different parallel actions. All this was added with an extravagant storyline, which combined - as a basis - a fantasy on the theme of Taoist philosophy and the russian fairy-tales of Koschei and Vasilisa the Wise - as an unexpected, unpredictable move. The game was to introduce the player into a stressful state with the simultaneous choice of many gameplay goals and the constant need to follow the time. We are glad to present you what happened as a result ! During the updates, the game was repeatedly redesigned and redrawn.
On The Path - is a game based on ancient russian fairy tales and taoism of Lao Tzu , it takes place in a world where women and men with magic talents, which represent Yin and Yang, fight against each other. Some madness mix. And, yes, you play as Koschei the Deathless.
The plot in the game narrative is represented by a fairly extensive opening cutscene and two alternate endings, one of which is true to the Ideology (the second ending).
The pressure of the time running out and the urgency of tactical decision-making are waiting for you in the Forest that holds the secrets of the Stones, creatures and the Meaning of Life. However, these secrets are not for everyone . . .
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page