Oodlescape - The Apocalypse Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Oodlescape - The Apocalypse game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
"Welcome! Glad you're here! Boy, do we ever need the help!
The base has needed some fresh minds to help put the finishing touches on our super-amazing-astonishing-magnificent-incredibly awe-inspiring-stunning-remarkably grand mind blowing technology! Thompson chooses only the greatest minds and you made his cut, good job! But... There's one problem.
Our facility was attacked by NINJAS!, and now the few of us left are trapped inside! We're in graaaaave danger! I mean come on now, we're all a bunch of techies here, do you expect us to fight back?! Aaahem. I mean, we will get out of this together - with your help! We don't know how great the danger is, but we do know there's a giant ticking clock and we only have 45 minutes left... well, that is once you agree to the terms and conditions of your employment contract.
We're sure you'll do a great a job and can't wait to have you with us!
Good luck! And watch out for Abe who beat wrap!"
- Enjoy a narrated story.
- Randomized puzzle solutions ensures the game is a fresh challenge on each attempt.
- Almost all items are interactive (Furniture not included!)
- Inventory belt system so you can carry your items with you!
- Destruction! No tip toeing through this experience, burn and blast your way through!
- Future features and updates with planned multiplayer!