Unfortunately, professional review of the Pathologic game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Pathologic 2 is an open world survival horror game set in a town thats being consumed by a deadly plague. Face the realities of a collapsing society as you make difficult choices in seemingly lose-lose situations. The plague isnt just a disease. You cant save everyone.
Get to know it, winning the affection of the locals and gaining allies, or try to carve your own path alone. Explore the Town, its inhabitants, and their traditions; fight both the plague itself and its victims; try to make a difference before the time runs out.
Figure out who killed your father while fighting a deadly plague. Find your alleged twin sister. Was she the one who had brought the plague to this town? The local kids are hiding something. Try playing by their rules.
You only have 12 days.
- 12 days in an odd town ravaged by a deadly disease.
- Time is of the essence: if you dont manage it carefully, itll simply run out. Youll have to choose how to spend the priceless minutes you have.
- Survival thriller. Youll have to manage your bodily functions, offsetting hunger, thirst, exhaustion, and so on. But it doesnt boil down to scavenging resources. Surviving on your own is hard; youll have to win over allies.
- An uphill battle. Managing your bodily parameters may seem bearable at first, but as time goes by, it becomes harder and harder. Your own body is only waiting for an opportunity to give up and betray you. Things are changing from bad to worse and the odds are stacked against you.
- A duel with an enemy you cant kill. Your main foe is the plague itself, an incorporeal and malevolent entity that you have to defeat without having the means to. Its more powerful and more treacherous than you can imagine.
- Loot, murder, mug, steal, barter, beg or dont. You need resources to survive, but its up to you how to obtain them.
- The fights are short, ungraceful, and vicious. They dont have to be lethal though. Many peopleyourself includedwould prefer to exchange their wallet for their life.