GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
About Project Graviton"Project Graviton" is a short platformer game in which users will control the character Bob, whom after stumbling into a secret section of his workplace, gains possession of a Gravity Suit and learns of its capabilities. The antagonist is Bob's Boss, the creator of the gravity suit, and he tries to prevent Bob from leaving the building with it. The level structure is based on 3 Acts, each containing 3 levels respectively. Players will attempt to reach the end of the levels, while avoiding a series of traps and hazards set by the Boss. Upon receiving the gravity suit, players may control their gravity to maneuver across various sections of the level. To balance the difficulty of the level, the game has a feature called "Memory point", that will allow players to respawn at a chosen point in the level, albeit in a limited number of times.
The current version has a 30-60 minute (depending on skill) single-player experience to go through, 3 Acts (9 Total levels). A great story to unfold and challenging levels to come across!
- Runs at 60 FPS, 720p
- Controller Support!
- 3 Acts, 9 Levels, An awesome story!
- Split-screen (versus) Multiplayer!
- Soundtrack you will love!
- Gravity in your bob's hand!
- Achievements (via Steam)
- Steam Trading Cards
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page