Puzzle Forge Dungeon 🎮 Download Game for Windows PC. Free Review, Guides, Latest Version Install Links at GamesMojo.com
0%
Puzzle Forge Dungeon

Puzzle Forge Dungeon

Share game with friends:

GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.

Puzzle Forge Dungeon Review

Review Standarts

Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.
View all reviews
Help us to review each and every game or app! Contact our managers and share your opinion with the rest of the world. Contact us

Craft, attack, repeat.
Puzzle Forge Dungeon is a turn-based crawler from the original series of Puzzle Forge. Create weapons with a match-3 system on your board and throw them to the enemies. Each battle is unique and requires to use resources and skills cleverly.



Clean Anvillar, the underground dwarves city
The great halls of Anvilar are colossal, more fit for giants than dwarves. Kind of over-compensation. Maybe. Anyway, dwarves occupy only 10% of their huge city. The other 90% are uninhabited, reserved for hoarding treasure or... else. The city getting out of control recently, the Dwarf council invited volunteers in search for gold and fame to help them clean up the remote corners of Anvilar.



Play forgeheroes, with various puzzle abilites

Bill Kingsteel
Official BurningBlade's blacksmith. Masters all known and unknown blacksmithing technics. UFC Champion (Ultimate Forge Championship) years 1203, 1204 and 1206.

Uurgana
In Orcish culture, to be born with red skin is considered something of a curse. Red-skinned orcs are called fire-touched because of their hot-headed nature. Explosive temper is considered a mark of savagery, typical of groblins and ogres, and certainly not fit for proud orcish warriors. Uurgana always dreamed to become a warrior. Alas, as one of the fire-touched, she was forbidden to take up arms. But even if she wasnt allowed to use them, at least she could make them so she became a blacksmith.

Thermir
Thermir descends from a long and honorable line of dwarven blacksmiths. Grumpy and no-nonsense, hes all about the old ways and traditional methods: why use fancy-schmancy gizmos when you have the good old hammer and anvil?





Developement road map
We intend to have the game complete with 6 month or so of full development. It will focus on improving core gameplay, add a real advanced gameloop and add content required to make this gameloop work.

Disclaimer

  1. 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
  2. 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
  3. 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
  1. 1. Is a video game;
  2. 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page

Did you like this review?

Nice! Please share this post on social media.

Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page

Puzzle Forge Dungeon FAQ

There's not a lot of questions about Puzzle Forge Dungeon. Ask insistently in the comments so you can make it frequent! Yup,take me to comments
We and our partners use cookies, and collect browsing data to give you the best online experience and to personalise the content and advertising shown to you. Privacy and Cookie Policy here.