GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Now available on MacOS (note: dedicated graphics card is *highly recommended* for the best experience)
Stories Untold is a narrative-driven experimental adventure game, that bends the genre into something completely unique. Combining a mix of classic text-adventure, point-and-click and more, 4 short stories are packaged together into a single mysterious anthology that has been described as a fantastic, fascinating example of interactive visual storytelling (Telegraph 5/5) and earning widespread critical acclaim since release.
The game pulls together 80s retro nostalgia, innovative and experimental genre-defying gameplay, and tense, phycological horror to create one of the most fascinating and unique tales you can play this year (GameSpew 9/10).
The first Episode The House Abandon is now available for free via a demo, to give you a glimpse of what is in store in the full game.
Stories Untold was developed by No Code, a Glasgow based ex-AAA development team headed up by Jon McKellan (Alien: Isolation) and Omar Khan.
-Four unique stories, with their own settings, gameplay and mechanics.
-Play mind-bending text adventures, process radio transmissions and conduct experiments on bizarre artifacts
-Gorgeous retro-aesthetic brings back vivid memories, or a glimpse into what was.
-Sublime synth-wave horror soundtrack, inspired by 80s horror soundtracks.
-Achievements to unlock, and narrative secrets to discover
-Genre-hopping: from psychological horror, to tense mystery and terrifying sci-fi; Stories Untold is truly 4 stories, 1 nightmare.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page