The Low Road
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Theme & Narrative:1976.
Noomi Kovacsan overeager graduate of the LeCarre Institute for Exceptional Spies (L.I.E.S)has just landed her first job at Penderbrook Motors Division of Outside Intelligence. Confined to an office and underestimated by her gruff supervisora disgraced former government agent named TurnNoomi will have to exploit her colleagues and surroundings to help further her dream of becoming a globetrotting secret agent. Once in the field, Noomi and Turn begin to realize that their companys dogged pursuit of their rivals extend to something far more sinister than healthy competition and the two will be forced to reconsider the paths theyve chosen. Lying, blackmail, and emotional manipulation will become Noomi and Turns greatest assets as they make their way throughThe Low Road.
Description:Set in the world of the 1970s automobile industry, The Low Road is a point-and-click graphic adventure game which follows a team of corporate spies dedicated to the protection (and appropriation) of game-changing industry secrets. Sporting a unique visual style inspired by gouache paintings and a pulsating rock and roll score, "The Low Road" will captivate players through intricate puzzles, branching moral dilemmas, and a quirky cast of memorable characters.
Digital Alberta Ember Awards 2017 "Best Gaming Experience" Winner
Game Design Awards 2017 "Best Character Design" Winner
Full Indie Vancouver "2017 Demo Night Winner
Indie Prize Showcase USA 2017 Nominee
Game Developer Conference 2016 Best In Play Winner
Playcrafting 16 Bit Awards Best Style Nominee
- A unique digitally hand painted 2D illustration style with 1970s television influences.
- Over 32000 words of dark comedic dialogue fully-voiced from a cast of characters
- Play from the perspective of two corporate espionage agents
- A mergence of traditional storytelling and engaging game play
- An original score of swirling psychedelia and dusty Americana
- Nostalgic point-and-click style gameplay influenced by LucasArts and Sierra classics
- Branching conversation puzzles that will challenge your deductive and intuitive abilities
- Over 15+ first person puzzle sequences
About XGen Studios:XGen Studios is an independently owned and operated game developer of several award-winning titles on consoles, mobile platforms and the web. Established in 2001 and located in Edmonton Canada, we're a team of passionate creative people, united by a desire to create the type of games we wish existed. We're excited by emerging technologies and the new experiences these make possible.
Since 2001, XGen Studios has released 14 internally-developed titles for consoles, mobile and the web, including the #1-selling hit Defend Your Castle for Nintendos WiiWare Service and Day-1 PS4 title Super Motherload.
During the production of The Low Road, XGens Founder and CEO, Skye Boyes, passed away. The Low Road is dedicated to Skye for the inspiration, leadership and friendship he brought to the XGen team.
The Low Road is XGen Studios first point-and-click adventure game and has financial funding support from the Canada Media Fund 2014-2015 Experimental Stream.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page