Trinoline All Ages Version
Trinoline All Ages Version Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Trinoline All Ages Version game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Description & Features
- Experience three unique stories filled with touching romance and exciting drama in a world where human beings and androids coexist, and sometimes fall in love with each other.
- Traditional visual novel with multiple endings.
- Hundreds of beautiful CGs to explore, fully voiced heroines, and special effects which bring the characters to life such as animated facial expressions, lip sync, and more.
- A soundtrack with over 50 unique songs, including a full-length, vocal opening theme and three full-length, vocal ending theme songs.
- Approximately 30+ hours of average reading time
One hot, midsummer's day, Shun Nanami's sister, Shirone Nanami, drowned at sea. It's a memory he will never forget; one that will forever be etched into his heart. He vows to live in her stead from then on and to make up for the life she never got to have.
Time passes and Shun currently spends his days attending school like any other student. Yet another sultry summer bears down upon him, reminding him of the sibling he had lost all those years ago...
However, that summer was different. Shun hears a piano's melody far off in the distance--a tune Shirone always adored. He follows the sound to its source, only to find... his sister, Shirone.
"Please take care of me from now on, Onii-chan."
The being that stood before him was not of his own flesh and blood, but an android who looked exactly like her. Her name was...