VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action
In this world, corporations reign supreme, all human life is infected with nanomachines designed to oppress them, and the terrifying White Knights ensure that everyone obeys the laws.
But, this is not about those people.
You are a bartender at VA-11 HALL-A, affectionately nicknamed "Valhalla." Although it is just a small bar downtown, it attracts the most fascinating people this side of dystopia. Keep your clients lubricated and you will be made privy to the most interesting stories.
"Although there aren't dialogue options, VA-11 HALL-A creates a storytelling experience that's grippingly personal. If, like many game theorists argue, story should always act as a supporter to mechanics, then VA-11 HALL-A is the exception that makes the rule." - Kill Screen
"Never falls into the trap of simply alternating gameplay and story as so many narrative-based games do; rather, everything you do feels relevant to what is unfolding in front of you." - Moe Gamer
"It's through these brief, unguarded conversations that the cyberpunk bartending sim slowly unfolds its story; not of a dystopian world, but of the people living in it." - PC Gamer
- Learn about daily life in the cyberpunk dystopia of Glitch City.
- A branching storyline where your decisions do not depend on traditional choices, but through the drinks you prepare.
- Visuals inspired by old Japanese adventure games for the PC-98, with a modern touch for an otherworldly experience.
- Get to know your clients, their tastes, and prepare the drink that will change their lives.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- You just can't miss this game!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.