VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action
VA-11 HALL-A Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
In this world, corporations reign supreme, all human life is infected with nanomachines designed to oppress them, and the terrifying White Knights ensure that everyone obeys the laws.
But, this is not about those people.
You are a bartender at VA-11 HALL-A, affectionately nicknamed "Valhalla." Although it is just a small bar downtown, it attracts the most fascinating people this side of dystopia. Keep your clients lubricated and you will be made privy to the most interesting stories.
"Although there aren't dialogue options, VA-11 HALL-A creates a storytelling experience that's grippingly personal. If, like many game theorists argue, story should always act as a supporter to mechanics, then VA-11 HALL-A is the exception that makes the rule." - Kill Screen
"Never falls into the trap of simply alternating gameplay and story as so many narrative-based games do; rather, everything you do feels relevant to what is unfolding in front of you." - Moe Gamer
"It's through these brief, unguarded conversations that the cyberpunk bartending sim slowly unfolds its story; not of a dystopian world, but of the people living in it." - PC Gamer
- Learn about daily life in the cyberpunk dystopia of Glitch City.
- A branching storyline where your decisions do not depend on traditional choices, but through the drinks you prepare.
- Visuals inspired by old Japanese adventure games for the PC-98, with a modern touch for an otherworldly experience.
- Get to know your clients, their tastes, and prepare the drink that will change their lives.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page