Water Planet Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Water Planet game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Upon entering the atmosphere of a distant blue world, you are awoken from cryosleep to gather resources to fuel your interstellar journey onward. With the guidance of your on-board A.I., Gemini, hunt down crystal shards amid sunken monuments and alien flora.
When intermittent energy surges disable the link between you and Gemini, encounter a lone cybernetic jellyfish named Aqua. Travel through portals, dive to the depths of the ocean and fly on a hover transport that connects the ruins of a lost civilization. Enter the world and music of VIRGO on Water Planet before you launch back into hyperspace.
Developed in Unreal Engine 4
VR and Desktop Modes Both SupportedWater Planet supports the HTC Vive with its motion controllers and standard desktop play as well. No VR headset is required, but it is suggested.
- Soundtrack and Original Score by VIRGO - Includes songs from Water Planet EP, accompanied by an atmospheric and evolving score that builds throughout each level, all written and performed by VIRGO.
- Emotive Narrative - While gathering resources on a distant planet, help your new cybernetic jellyfish friend name Aqua.
- Expansive Levels - Explore open waters, trek over liquid mountains and wander through alien structures across a blue-hued and abandoned world.
- Interactive Music - Be a part of the music throughout the game and have a chance to interact with it in an unexpected way.
- Checkpoint System - Unlock checkpoints at the start of each level to resume play or revisit a level.
- Objective Markers - In addition to narrative guidance from Gemini, your onboard A.I., luminous light spheres guide you.