GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
A first person grappling hook exploration game.
Soar through the ruins of a fallen world and discover the secrets of the ancients. Windlands has been developed primarily for Virtual Reality headsets, but is also a great experience for those without headsets.
It appeals to those who want to explore the breathtaking vistas at a relaxing pace, while the challenging routes attract gamers who like to master the skill of soaring through the towering environments at top speed.
- Designed and built for Virtual Reality First.
- Grappling Hooks Focused Movement.
- Variety of expansive levels that reward exploration.
- Multiple routes provide a range of optional challenges.
- Optional Skill based, Speed Runs and Time Trials with Leaderboards.
- Goal Driven Gameplay with Easy (Hook Anything), Normal and Hard Modes.
- Collectibles that reward exploration and completionism.
- Calm, Positive, Pressure-Free, Non-Violent, Zen like relaxing play.
WARNING: Windlands is an intense (but awesome) experience in VR, it takes time to get your VR Legs, please take baby steps if you are sensitive to locomotion in VR play in very short sessions and perhaps try cages, sitting down and a controller if you are still effected, the second you feel a bit of nausea please stop and take a break
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page