Unfortunately, professional review of the Windlands game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A first person grappling hook exploration game.
Soar through the ruins of a fallen world and discover the secrets of the ancients. Windlands has been developed primarily for Virtual Reality headsets, but is also a great experience for those without headsets.
It appeals to those who want to explore the breathtaking vistas at a relaxing pace, while the challenging routes attract gamers who like to master the skill of soaring through the towering environments at top speed.
- Designed and built for Virtual Reality First.
- Grappling Hooks Focused Movement.
- Variety of expansive levels that reward exploration.
- Multiple routes provide a range of optional challenges.
- Optional Skill based, Speed Runs and Time Trials with Leaderboards.
- Goal Driven Gameplay with Easy (Hook Anything), Normal and Hard Modes.
- Collectibles that reward exploration and completionism.
- Calm, Positive, Pressure-Free, Non-Violent, Zen like relaxing play.
WARNING: Windlands is an intense (but awesome) experience in VR, it takes time to get your VR Legs, please take baby steps if you are sensitive to locomotion in VR play in very short sessions and perhaps try cages, sitting down and a controller if you are still effected, the second you feel a bit of nausea please stop and take a break