World Keepers: Last Resort
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The fate of mankind hangs in the balance as a buccaneer strikes out across dangerous waters to discover the source of a devastating plague and destroy an ancient evil intent on wiping out humanity. Take the role of Elizabeth, a strong and confident hero, as she explores visually striking environments in her efforts to learn the truth. Search for clues and hidden items in a ruined island town, use your wits to overcome the terrifying creatures that demolished an Indian village, and avoid the smoke monster that threatens to end your journey. To advance, you'll need to find four dolls and learn to use each one's unique power. Every step of this thrilling expedition will bring you closer to the unforgettable finale. Packed with adventure, challenge, and jaw-dropping artwork, World Keepers: Last Resort offers a gaming experience that will absorb you from beginning to end.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page