Unfortunately, professional review of the Woven game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Stuffy will face many obstacles and rough terrains, and sometimes his heavy elephant feet or clumsy arms simply won't be able help you. You will have to find blueprints of different animal shapes and reknit Stuffy into different forms so he can overcome the obstacles. Elephant legs may be strong, but what would rabbit legs allow you to do? Finding and combining the right blueprints is a major part of gameplay in Woven,
As our game is incredibly story driven, it is laced with fully voiced narration that guides the player through the story about the hidden danger in this seemingly innocent and woolen world.
In a world that consists solely of wool, cotton and fabrics, you control a mysterious little metal robot named Glitch, and his friend Stuffy. Glitch has lost nearly all his knowledge of his past, remembering only flashes of metal, steam and danger. As he enters the soft and woolen world for the first time, he meets our clumsy friend Stuffy, who has always wanted to travel, but has never been able to do so. Together with them, you set out to unravel the mystery of Glitchs origin and discover things equally amazing and terrifying.
- Customize Stuffy, with different body parts and fabrics.
- Over a hundred different hidden fabrics to discover
- A selection of different animal blueprints each with their own skillset.
- A huge and colorful handcrafted world to discover.
- Hugely detailed areas, each with their own unique ambience, obstacles, soundtrack and story - each full of hidden secrets.
- Puzzles that may be solved in different ways.
- An amazing story, all told through rhyme by the a lovely, soft, woolen voice.