HELP: THE GAME Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the A Verdant Hue game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A single screen farming game, you play as an orphan who's survived recent attacks and is determined to bring life back to his family farm.
Every day sees you till more land, clear more obstacles, build more tools, plant more seeds and reap more produce. You can donate your produce to the local community who write you letters requesting various items, and in return you will receive seeds for new plants. The game's not about winning though - rather it's about trying to face the pressures of life, and finding pleasure in nurturing new life.
Every game is different as the field's layout is random, and be careful because there is no way to save
Key Features / How to play
- Bring your family farm back to life with tools, seeds & your hard work.
- Bring colour back! The more your land is cleared, planted and harvested, the more colour seeps back into the world
- Work the land with your hoe, shovel, axe and more! Unlock & craft 6 specialised tools to help you farm more of your land!
- Grow 12 types of seeds & plants, earned by helping the locals, and choose what you want to grow, where and how much!
- Spend your time wisely each day. Get up at the crack of dawn and the make the most of daylight as each day brings new challenges.
- Characters living nearby will send you letter - favour quests that bring you more plants to grow if you choose to help them out.
- Endless play! Once the farm is back up to scratch, theres no need to stop playing. Keep harvesting and revelling in doing good deeds!
- Never the same game twice, with the field starting with a random layout of obstacles every time you play.
- Andrew John Smith (Design)
- Andrew Robert Roper (Programming)
- Steven Hatchard (3D Art)
- Andy Grier (Audio)
- Aron Durkin (Animation)
- Jake Briggs (Logo & Key Art)