GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
In 2063, the world we know has ended. The climatic disaster, overpopulation and extensive consumption have resulted in the depletion of all natural resources on the continents. Now, the last resources on earth lie 30.000ft below the ocean surface.
An underwater resource war has broken out with you as commanding officer right in the middle. Your mission: Secure the earths last resources in the embattled deep-sea.
Subsiege is an intense real-time tactic game with main focus on massive 12 player battles. In a grasping deep sea world, you command a hand-picked squad of hero-like units to contend merciless sea monsters and teams of fierce competitors while your oxygen runs out with every breath. Can you stand the pressure?
Freely assemble your squads ability loadout and snipe your opponents ability casters to foil their strategy. Coordinate the squad set ups in your team and freely define team roles which work for you!
Merciless struggle for oxygen
Survive unstoppable oxygen depletion and hunt down your foes to steal their vital oxygen. No hiding, no defensive play fast-paced struggle for survival action only!
Teamwork above all
Team up with a friend, contrive your unique battle plan and outplay your enemies. With shared oxygen reservoirs, resources and bases, seamless coordination and team work is crucial.
Massive 12 player battles
Dominate the 12-player mosh pit, master your squad composition and ability timing and crush multiple rivals in one ingenious strike.
Counter surprise attacks of insidious sea creatures and trap your enemies above merciless deep sea worms. Watching your foes being badly ripped apart never felt better!
Submerge into a fantastic underwater scenery, fight in between stunning illuminated corals and experience a lively underwater world with huge fish swarms, colorful reefs, thick black smoker clouds and steep cliffs.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page