Google Calendar is a convenient cloud-based planner that will help you stay organized whatever you do. You can create personal tasks, or schedule group events, invite people, and see how many will come. It’s simple, free, and comprehensive. You can download Google Calendar on App Store for Apple devices and Play Market for all Android devices.
Design – 5/5
Google Calendar latest version is minimalistic and very informative at the same time. Similarly to other calendars, you can switch between view modes to overview a year, month, week, or a single day. The more you zoom in, the more information about upcoming events you can see.
Usability – 5/5
The Google Calendar app comes as a part of the G-Suite, which means it’s interconnected with Google Drive, Maps, Fit, Gmail, and some other productivity apps. It means that you can not only create events and objectives but also share them with your contacts and create references to other applications. For instance, you can create a running schedule and link it with your Google Fit app to sync your progress and tick off goals automatically. If you are planning a flight, you can use Google Flights to get the most recent info on the flight state right in the calendar. In fact, there’s no other calendar that has such a versatile system of integrations.
Some of the third-party apps that we tested for this Google Calendar review are Asana, Slack, Trello, Toggl, and Airtable. You just have to connect accounts, and your notes from productivity apps will be transferred automatically. Considering that Google productivity services are the most frequently used, Google Calendar is a must-have event hub.
Features – 5/5
Google Calendar lets you create schedules, plan upcoming events, set custom alerts, and make references to other applications. You can overview schedules by months, weeks, days, and even by hours. Just press the plus button and create what you need. Due to the Drive integration, you can access your schedules from any device.
In-app Purchases – 5/5
The free Google Calendar app offers you the full roster of options for free. You don’t have to pay for downloading or for anything else. It’s not supported by ads, so get ready for smooth user experience without any distraction.
The Bottom Line
This calendar app is one of the most useful on the market. You can compare it only with a similar app by Apple, but Google Calendar is even more convenient due to the variety of compatible services. It suites for scheduling of absolutely anything. You can install Google Calendar not only on tablets and smartphones but on the smartwatch as well.
- Graphics 5
- Gameplay 5
- Controls 5
- Replay Value 5
Works as a hub for other calendars;
Several view modes;
You can attach files to events.
Events like birthdays may be delayed instead of closing.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page