- OS: Windows® XP SP2, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7
- Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo E4300 or AMD Athlon X2 3800+ or faster
- Memory: 1 GB
- Graphics: ATI Radeon X1650, Intel GMA HD 733mhz, NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or faster
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 1 GB Free Disk Space
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible
The UnderGarden Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The UnderGarden game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- The Pick up and Play mechanics utilizes straightforward, accessible controls.
- Puzzles are physics based, solved by placing grown fruit that weighs down levers, or lifts up platforms to allow access to new areas.
- Environmental puzzles solved by growing exotic plants around the player. The world springs to life with vibrant color and music as the player drifts past dormant seeds.
- Serene music and audio is threaded within the game to enhance user experience.
- Progress is driven by players own pace, desire to see their effect on the world, and exploration of new environments.
- First game of its type to offer 2 player co-op play.
- Casual Zen game design offers 20 different levels, each with a unique look.