F1 2011 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the F1 2011 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- The sequel to the BAFTA award winning 2millon+ seller F1 2010
- Go compete in split-screen, co-op Championships and online against 16 players plus 8 AI to simulate full 24 car grids
- Features all the stars, cars and circuits from the 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
- Debut ahead of the drivers at Indias Buddh circuit and take on the Nrburgring for the first time in High Definition in a FORMULA ONE game
- Use KERS and DRS for new attack and defence options blast past rivals and defend your line
- Be the Drive, live the life new Parc Ferme area, enhanced media interactions, new celebrations and more immerse you in the worlds most exciting sport.
- Race wheel-to-wheel with stars like Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso
- Go from Rookie to 2011 FIA FORMULA ONE DRIVERS WORLD CHAMPION in career mode or take on quick fire modes including Time Attack.
- Features new Pirelli tires, flashback and new authentic engine damage