GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Currently In Early Alpha.
Grapply is a racing game where players use grapple beams to pull themselves around tracks and through the air racing against the AI.
Comfort Rating: Intense
You will need to master using grapple beams to beat 7 AI racers and enter your name on the leader-board in one of 5 themed tracks. Each one with its own personality and skills required.
Subway: Full Of Tight Turns Where Speed Is King.
Cave: Manage Your Altitude to Pull the Best Time.
City: Dodging traffic and buildings require precise maneuvering.
Sky: Dont let the serenity fool you, competition is even hotter in the sky.
Space: In zero gravity youll be flying in every direction.
From swivel chair to room-scale, our tracks have an equal number of left and right turns so youll never tangle yourself up.
We need feedback from the Steam community to make this the best game possible. We want to know what works and what doesnt from a variety of players. Give feedback and interact with us on the community hub.
Current Demo Features
- Single player timed races
- 5 themed test tracks
- 7 AI racing opponents
- Basic settings menu
- Local leaderboard
Vision for full game:
- 8 player multiplayer
- Elemental power-ups to affect you and your competitors
- Multiple themed circuits with multiple tracks each
- Global leaderboards
- Tournament mode
- Customized circuits
- Number of laps
- Acceleration and drag
- AI parameters
- Included power-ups
- Number of laps
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page