GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
AstronTycoon2: Ritual Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The game begins when the first shaman arrives on the hallowed land. Soon after, the first pilgrims will come. Expand your fame and resources for building other huts, altars and stone menhirs. If the villagers get angry or hungry, they will leave, so take care of their needs. Keep the villagers well fed, warm, relaxed and healthy. Produce jewelry and tools from a variety of materials and provide the villagers with clothing that keeps them warm.
Trade tin and copper and make tools and jewelry from stone or bronze. Send the villagers to hunting expeditions. Tame some animals. The Aurochses, predecessors of today's cows, can supply milk and food. Plant herb shrubs and trees.
Priests can examine the sun, the moon and the stars. Research will unlock new rituals and larger gatherings. New types of buildings are also unlocked through research. Summon new settlers, their wives, and let the kids train skills with their fathers.
- Provide food, wood, flint and 11 other ingredients for the villagers
- There is more than 25 buildings to build
- 8 kinds of altars for shamans and priest
- Many kinds of menhirs of different sizes, megaliths and stone lintels.
- You can select from various types of stone with different properties
- Pilgrims will reward you with raw materials and fame if you make sure that the shaman perform ritual they need.
- There are 5 kinds of shamans and 15 different of rituals.
- You can have up to 3 priests and unlock 27 stages of research.
- Trade tin and copper.
- Call great gatherings.
- Manufature tools, clothes and jewelry.
- Tame animals.
- Plant bushes and trees.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.