Car Mechanic Simulator
Car Mechanic Simulator is a rather unusual simulator that allows you to get your own virtual garage with dozens of extremely realistic cars to repair and customize. Download the Car Mechanic Simulator and start building your collection of cool cars.
When it comes to the visuals, Car Mechanic Simulator app is simply one of the best simulators out there. The level of detail is astonishing, and the game engine manages to make rusty spots and shiny car details equally satisfying to look at. The overall picture looks so photorealistic that sometimes it is pretty hard to believe that this simulator is fully interactive, and you can take every car apart.
The gameplay concept is rather original. You start with a small garage that's equipped with only the most basic instruments, so your options are rather limited at first. That means you have to take some randomly generated repair jobs to earn some money and invest them in your little workshop. As you progress, the Car Mechanic Simulator full game allows you to buy more advanced tools – and even purchase your own cars from the auction to customize and store in your personal car parking.
Car Mechanic Simulator costs not that much, considering the sheer amount of features, including an immense amount of different parts and customization options, various tools for checking cars, and a variety of licensed cars. The list of licensed brands grows with every DLC, so you can always find a car you'll like the most. Moreover, there is a race track that allows you to test the condition of your cars, and a junkyard where you can look for spare parts and even entire cars for you to repair.
Simulators tend to have rather complex controls, and while developers try to make them as intuitive and accessible as possible, you can't call Car Mechanic Simulator free of boring elements. All in all, the controls are pretty comfortable, and performing even the most delicate actions is relatively easy: it doesn't matter if you use a keyboard or a controller, you can learn most skills pretty fast.
Replay Value 5/5
Car Mechanic Simulator's latest version features literally endless gameplay. Repair jobs are created randomly, so there's always some job for you. That means you won't encounter two identical cars in your playing sessions, and you can return to the game every now and then to purchase another junk and make a masterpiece out of it.
The Bottom Line
Detailed and entertaining, Car Mechanic Simulator is a great way to learn about cars a little bit – or just spend a couple of hours. Download the Car Mechanic Simulator and start repairing.
- Graphics 5
- Gameplay 4
- Controls 4
- Replay Value 5
Lots of features;
Complex at first;
Boring without DLCs.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page