- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
- Processor: 2.2GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB graphics card
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 300 MB available space
Free Towns Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Free Towns game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Your aim is to create a prosperous and thriving city, using your production and manufacturing capabilities to create raw materials and goods. The profits can then be invested back into improving the lives of your citizens / increasing your production capacity or mine more gold. The internal currency is Free Towns Gold that can be only mined (players can't buy gold).
There are over 10 different occupations that the people in the city can perform from farming, hunting, blacksmithing, to gold mining or firefighting. No single strategy will succeed for every town. Its up to player to build / upgrade roads, resources or utility buildings and recruit new citizens. It's not easy. Buildings degrade every day and will collapse without renovation. Citizens will die after a while and resource buildings will stop the production without employees and so on.
- Build your city in any imaginable combination. Bask in the awe-inspiring glory of more than 20 unique buildings (each building can be upgraded up to 5 levels).
- Assign your workers to various jobs (Wood cutters, farmers, firemen...)
- Manage your resources carefully and increase your citizens happiness / life span
- Expand your city over a huge map