Noble In Exile / 落魄之家 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Noble In Exile / 落魄之家 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
What Will Be Included In the Full Release
- More industry chains with more buildings
- More maps with different climates and environments
- An Ancient Chinese Casino update containing the normal casino building as well as a real ingame Chinese casino that lets players experience some real Chinese gambling mini games using the currency you earn through normal gameplay. If you are good enough, maybe you can even make a living just in the casino.
- The Family System where you bear the heavy burden of maintaining the honor of your family. You can choose your inheritor, decide what every child practice and learn at their childhood, which will bring different traits to your family when they grow up, or even connect with other families through marriage, which may bring various benefits. The more children you have, the more they will cost, but fewer children brings the higher risk of ending your family line which signals the end of the game.
What Is In the Greenlight Page But Will Not Be Included In the Full Release/*The main reason I put this section here is that since I redid the whole models and animations part and most building mechanics after it is selected in Greenlight, some part described in the Greenlight page may not be within my reach due to many factors, mostly limited resources. Here goes the clarification so that the players who saw the Greenlight page, if any, will not be misled, just in case.*/
- The multi-city competition mechanics. -- In the Greenlight page it was proposed that there would be multiple cities run by AI and players can compete with them using all sorts of business strategies and diplomatic strategies. However, the AI code for local multi-city competition is too complicated for our team containing only one programmer, namely me. And since the multiplayer design includes asynchronous gameplay, which requires establishing a server to save current game state, it is basically out of the question at this moment for us.