Ride! Carnival Tycoon
- Supported OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium® 4 or AMD® Athlon™ 1.2 GHz or faster
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 2 or ATI® Radeon® video card with at least 64 MB of video memory and hardware transform and lighting
- Sound: Windows® compatible sound card
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Hard Drive: 300 MB free hard disk space
Ride! Carnival Tycoon Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Ride! Carnival Tycoon game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Summer nights, flashing lights, stomach churning rides, girls and guys all combine to make the perfect carnival. Attract them, thrill them, feed them, frighten them, and leave them yearning for more!
- Run your own traveling carnival. From ride construction to advertising to entertaining the masses, you run the show.
- Choose from 25 different rides, 21 different locations, 12 food and drink stands, 10 games, 4 attractions and more!
- Take on the challenge of Career Mode. Turn your earnings into better rides and bigger crowds, unlocking hidden locations as you become a Midway Tycoon.
- Beat the bank and the clock in Mission Mode. Can you satisfy the throngs before time runs out?
- It's more than fun and games. Spend your money wisely purchasing equipment, bathrooms and ticket booths as needed to minimize lines and angry patrons.
- From Parking Lots to Big Shot - Start small building local fun fairs outside malls and grow your business one happy customer at a time on your way to running the State Fair.
- Ride 'Em if you Got 'Em - Strap into any of the 25 different rides at your disposal and feel what your crowds feel as you plunge through the electrifying twist and turns.
- Come One - Come All! Choose from 10 games of chance and attractions -excite your patrons with everything from human cannonballs and monster truck shows to rings toss and balloon pops.
- Money Makes the Twirl Go Around! Maximize your money making potential by planning and constructing additional carnivals as the others are coming to a close.
- Keep the carnival goers happy and full! Choose, set-up and design your food and drink stations - 12 delicious food and drink stations options available!