The Terminal 2 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Terminal 2 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
'The Terminal 2' game is an airport management game. Land, park, unload, load, fuel and take off your fleet. The better you play the more planes you get every game-day. Expand your airport with more jetways, runways and terminal buildings. Connect the local transportation to get more passengers to your Terminal complex. Find all these in your in-game Store for more. This is a fun airport simulator, manage your airport and fly your planes to the selected destinations. Be a real game tycoon and develop your airport and your aircraft fleet size as many of eight flights.
- build terminal facilities, ground transportation, parking, hangars and runways
- select from many aircraft types and send them to various destinations
- many weather conditions: snow, rain, fog, sunshine
- refuel, repair , unload , board airplanes to earc money and xp points,
- handle emergency situations
- sim and tycoon like of game style,
- unlock many achievements
- plane disasters may happen
- addictive game play
- please note that only one helicopter can be built in this version
- Be a super airport management game player,
- Expand your airplane fleet, your airport size, your passenger numbers by connecting new transportation options,
- Work as an airport manager, clear runways, take off planes, land your fleet,
- Build new airplanes, create large airports, start new airplane routes, express yourself in the aviation market,
- Enjoy the airport tycoon game experience,
- Select from many aircraft types and earn more money and xp points by sending them to various locations,
- Learn more about aviation tycoon games,
Please find some important tutorials in the game settings menu.
Game Development History:
I always loved "Flight games" but always I was missing some more realistic graphics. So in October 2012, I decided to create a game for myself and also for the masses of You. Hope you will enjoy playing this game as much as I enjoyed creating it...