Command & Conquer: Tiberium Wars Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Fast, Fluid, Fun The ultra-responsive, smooth-as-silk gameplay C&C invented is now better than ever, intuitively placing your entire arsenal at your fingertips.
- 35+ Single Player Missions In a vast open-world theater of war where each decision you make matters, youll experience one cohesive, epic story told from the unique perspective of all three warring factions.
- Story Like Youve Never Seen High-definition, live action video sequences that seamlessly tie the games epic story together feature an unparalleled, diverse Hollywood cast, including talent from Star Wars, Starship Troopers, Battlestar Galactica, LOST, and House and the return of Joe Kucan as Kane.
- AI with Distinct Styles of Play The game AI matches your style of playchoose from play styles such as rushing, turtling, and more, or level the battlefield and let the AI use its own tactics to give you the highest level of challenge.
- New Ways to Attack Keep your opponent guessing by building flying battleships, wielding the power of terrifying Ion Storms, and combining units to form powerful, never-before-seen super-units.
- Technology Makes the World Come Alive Lose yourself in reflected sunlight and scream in sheer joy as you blow chunks off of enemy tanks, structures, and anything else you can launch a rocket at. The game world gains a new dimension and the battlefield comes to life as the atmosphere fills with smoke, fire, haze, tracers, explosions, and state-of-the-art weather effects.
- Intuitive and Evolved Interface A fully evolved side-bar interface allows you to completely manage your base operations while never leaving the action.