Drive on Moscow
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium 4 or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512Mb DirectX 9 video card with shader model 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0a
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Drive on Moscow Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Drive on Moscow game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Defend the homeland as the Soviets, or lead a bold push to seize the Soviet capital as the Axis.
As commander, direct your troops across a detailed campaign map, capturing territory and planning strategies. You must overcome your opponent, vast distances, and extreme weather to achieve victory.
Thanks to the impulse based turn system, you'll activate individual sectors: choose wisely, time is of the essence and correct timing is crucial to win the campaign.
Featuring turn-based gameplay and an award-winning UI design, Drive on Moscow sports wonderfully direct gameplay. Play online, face-to-face or against challenging AI opponents. With accessible rules, Drive on Moscow is a great wargame experience for casual and veteran players alike.
- Play as the Soviets or the Axis across three scenarios and the full campaign Command tanks, cavalry, infantry, airborne and more
- Revolutionary impulse based turn and activation system
- Play against multiple distinct AI opponents tailored for each scenario
- Online play is better than ever with enhanced chat features, tournament system, Live PBEM and more opponent information
- Experience Russian winter on a dynamic map that changes with the weather
- Replay entire games to see every move and savor your triumphs
- New leaderboards and stats let you compete on a global scale
- Learn with the tutorial and quick start guide, or visit our online strategy forums to learn from other players
- Full rules are included for advanced players Includes extensive historical photos and commentary
- Designed by Ted Raicer, award-winning designer of Paths of Glory