Tilted Mill Entertainment, Inc.
- Operating system: Windows® XP or Vista Processor: 1.8 GHz processor or higher Memory: 512 MB RAM Windows XP® (1 GB for Windows® Vista) Hard disk space: 350 MB uncompressed free hard drive space Video: 64 MB DirectX 8.1 compatible card
Mosby's Confederacy Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Mosby's Confederacy game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Turn-based Confederacy Level with unit and resource management
- Units live in towns that you can influence to support your goals
- Availability of units for specific missions is dependent on their town's support for you
- Your interactions with towns, as well as casualties you send home to them, changes the face of the region Real-time tactical combat missions
- Enemy unit concentrations and mission objectives are randomized for replayability
- Focus on reconnaissance and stealth tactics
- Units under your command vary in terms of base stats as well as "attributes" they earn as they level
- You choose who to take into combat and within a given mission you must work with those units to complete the mission (there are no unit-spawning buildings that give you replacements in battle) Randomized units that gain specializations over time with experience
- Emphasis on each unit as a real soldier rather than the expendable, nameless units of a traditional RTS
- Each campaign starts with a small group of veteran units mixed in with raw recruits whose homes are chosen at random
- Though most of the units come into the world as raw recruits, your ability as a leader to cultivate them into effective Rangers, Riflemen, Cavalrymen, and Scouts (each of which have their own strengths and weaknesses) will be key to your success