Supreme Commander 2 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Supreme Commander 2 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- A deep and powerful story - element adds a personal, human aspect to a storyline previously focused on warring factions and the politics that fuel them. The single player campaign features three character-driven storylines set 25 years after the events of Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
- Command enormous armies made up of customizable land, air and naval units. Each of the three diverse factions The United Earth Federation (UEF), the Cybran Nation and the Illuminate have been completely redesigned from the original game, with many units.
- Experimental units - returning with new designs and greatly enhanced looks.and some new tricks that can be unlocked through research
- New Supreme Commander Gameplay Experience - players now have the ability to research new technologies and units and deploy them instantly on the battlefield, allowing them to upgrade a base-level tank to a high-powered, multi-barreled, AA-sporting monster by the end of a given game.
- Strategic Mode UI - the redesigned UI that is faster, takes up less screen real-estate and gives better player feedback
- New rendering technology that allows us to create visually spectacular environments