Supreme Ruler: Cold War
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core or greater Recommended
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB Hard Drive Free
- Video Card: Direct-X 9.0 Graphics with at least 32MB
- DirectX®: 9.0
- Sound: Direct-X Compatible Sound
- Additional: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Up to 16 players in Multiplayer over LAN or Internet
Supreme Ruler: Cold War Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Supreme Ruler: Cold War game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
As leader of the United States or the Soviet Union, you must make the correct Economic, Diplomatic, Domestic and Military decisions to successfully navigate your country through this dangerous historical era and increase your nations Sphere of Influence on the world stage.
- Play as the United States or Soviet Union in Campaign Mode
- Control any Nation in Post-World War II Era in Sandbox Mode
- Use Diplomacy, Trade and Espionage to influence the policies of other nations
- Research new Technologies to give your nation an edge
- Grow and Modernize your Economy
- Control Military production and deployment, or let your Ministers take care of the details
- And when Diplomacy Fails Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical Control of your Military Forces!
- Enhanced Graphics and Sound including New 3D Terrain
- Experience the redesigned GUI with improved On-Map feedback and streamlined controls